News

Fire Report

The Fairfield Fire Department reports the following:


 


Tuesday


9:39 a.m. ? Firefighters were called to 205 W. Briggs Ave., where smoke had filled Apartment 317. A fan was used to remove the smoke. The smoke was caused by a pan left on the stove.


 


Wednesday


10:34 a.m. ? The department was called to the 1600 block of Highway 1 North to assist EMS. A man had fallen and hit his head.


11:25 a.m. ? A firefighter investigated possible carbon monoxide leak at 204 E. Monroe Ave. Nothing was detected.


11:43 a.m. ? Firefighters used a key to open the elevator door at 208 S. Court Ave. A person had been stuck in the elevator.