News

Fire Report

The Fairfield Fire Department reports the following:


 


Sunday


11:01 p.m. ? Firefighters investigated an automatic alarm at TrafFix Devices, 2303 W. Jackson Ave. An employee had microwaved food for 20 minutes setting off the smoke detectors.


 


Tuesday


2:08 p.m. ? Firefighters investigated a fire alarm at Logan Apartments, 404 S. Fourth St. Burned food on the stove had smoked up the dining room. Two fans were used to ventilate the building.


10:01 p.m. ? A carbon monoxide alarm sounded at 707 S. Third St. A firefighter investigated, but nothing was found.