News

Fire Report

The Fairfield Fire Department reports the following:


 


Friday


10:28 p.m. ? A possible carbon monoxide leak was reported at 51 N. 12th St. A firefighter investigated with a four-gas monitor. A hot water heater was found to be improperly vending. It was shut off and the occupant was advised to contact the landlord for repairs.


 


Monday


11:37 a.m. ? The department was contacted to provide mutual aid to Lockridge Fire and Rescue at 2140 Vetch Blvd. The request was called off.