The Historic Preservation Commission and the Fairfield Beautification Commission honors Davis and Palmer Real Estate with the Historic Preservation Rose Award for their building at 61 S. Court St.
The building was constructed in 1883, and originally housed the JR Crawford grocery store. It was purchased by Chris Davis?s father in the early 1970s.
New upgrades include replacing the old mansard with a new entry, replacing the original windows, and painting the exterior of the building, which reaches from Court Street to the alley.
May is Historic Preservation month.
From left is Terri Kness, Aleta Mottet, Debbi Davis, Christie Kessel, Chris Davis, Joan Salts, Paula Armstrong, Sue Gail.